Development Blog Articles
An insight into training in The Netherlands by Abel the Riele March 2017
British Triathlon Selection Weekend By Ingmar Gunn, 15 Years Old. April 2016
Our Youth Development Programme(YDP) caters for talented and highly motivated individuals, who prioritise their sport. The programme has been up and running for several years and places many athletes onto National teams.
The programme is age specific where sessions and goals are set depending on developmental and training age. The most important message delivered throughout is that consistency, hard-work, and enjoyment are paramount in producing results.
There are programmes available for those training for Track athletics, X-country, and Triathlon with sessions conducted year round by our coaching team.
Use the tabs below for further information about the programme and how to become part of the squad. Ages 9 - 20 years.
Arrows may not center when in edit mode. Once site is published, the arrow will be centered on the tab
When the site is published, this border and note will not show up.
Drag & drop your tab 1 content here
Youth Development Programme
For full document please click here
- Train athletes up to National level and beyond by prioritising training
- To encourage athletes to take their sport to the next level
- To advise and coach athletes to win their age group categories at local races
- To educate parents and athletes on what it takes to become a competitive athlete
- To set up a support network that keeps athletes training and competing year round and injury free.
- To encourage athletes to focus on balancing academic achievement as well as training
- To teach athletes time management skills and to educate them on how to set high goals as both students and athlete
- Those who demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and determination
- Those who can make our time trial times (please see full document for times)
- Those who show promising ability at a particular event
- Solid performances in local races
- Athletes must be 9 - 20 years
- Ages 9-20 years
- Available to train on HK island
- If you wish you apply please fill in the application form on the full document and return by post or email.
- This programme is for those wanting to train several times per week. We aim to keep these athletes attending year round and we run sessions during the holidays.
- The cost of this programme is 1000hkd per month for unlimited number of sessions and advice per week.
Drag & drop your tab 2 content here
Drag & drop your tab 3 content here
James and Matt Tan
Drag & drop content here
Fill in the online form with the sessions you will be attending, then click on the paypal button beneath the box to pay.
Fill in the online form for your full kit, then click on the paypal button below to pay.
YDP Extra Kit
Order online of any single clothing items. An invoice will be sent with total cost owed.
CIS SWIM SESSION
Use the buy now button to pay for your added swim session.